FMPRO-L Archives

November 2014, Week 2

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Peter Buchanan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:47:23 +0200
Yes, I'm going with Tom's method - its already up and running just fine.

Small record numbers so the window flickering isn't a problem.

Controlling via page numbers is not an option in this case, as each record
within the region set,  has to be sent to one of two printing layouts, and
appended to the PDF created for that region.

Thanks to all for the help - once again.....

Regards
Peter