FMPRO-L Archives

March 2010, Week 3

FMPRO-L@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stephen Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 13:28:24 -0400
FileMaker Developers, if you have ever wanted to sell a solution on iTunes
now you can.

1. Create a FileMaker database
2. Upload it to our App Creator
3. Submit the App to Apple for approval

Our FileMaker test group now has over 20 Apps selling on iTunes. Mark from
Custom Desktop Solutions used our automated system to get his great solution
on iTunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hc2GGvx-xM&feature=youtube_gdata

We are limiting the first group to 50 developers. If you would like to sell
your FileMaker solution on iTunes and get 50 million eyes on your App, then
check out FMTouch Enterprise!

http://www.fmtouch.com/filemaker-iphone-enterprise.php

Get started now!

In Kindness