DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING Archives

May 2010

DOC-MOUNTAIN-BIKING@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Noah M. Harwood" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Noah M. Harwood
Date:
Mon, 3 May 2010 13:45:51 -0400
Okeydokey, I'm looking to get my mountain bike in working order.  Let me know
if you're looking to sell any of the following used

1) disc-compatible wheelset, preferably xt level or comparable

2) hydraulic disc brakes w/ rotors

3) 9 spd shifters, xt would be nice but i'll do anything.

Let me know if you've got anything and how much you want to unload it for.  I
might be able to trade assorted ski gear, too.

Thanks,
Noah