DOC-ALL Archives

October 2019, Week 4

DOC-ALL@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Alaa H. Nafea" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alaa H. Nafea
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2019 14:48:36 +0000
Hi all,

We are either looking for winter-spring or just spring housing, preferably for 3 people but open to anything. Please email me with any leads, I will be very grateful. And sorry about the listserv abuse, I just don’t want to have to live on the green this spring!

Thanks,

Al and Liz

http://outdoors.dartmouth.edu