CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cover Home Repair <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2012 14:12:33 -0500
The Tucker Foundation would like to invite interested students and staff on a

discussion on "Community, Service and Belief"

Come if you are interested in the questions below!

How do we shift the conversation regarding religious diveristy in the world today?

What does meaningful community partnership across faith lines look like?
What does it mean to work with people with different view points? What have been

the experiences and the lessons learned?

Come join the conversation on Tuesday, 7 of February, in the Paganucci Lounge

from 12 to 1pm.

RSVP if interested (for a headcount).
Blitz "COVER" with any questions

This event is brought to you by the COVER Home Repair Project in the Tucker Foundation,
a project that aims to encourage discussions and conversations on faith and beliefs
  through community service. This project is a response to the White House Initiative
to increase multi-faith conversations on college campuses nationwide.

Please bring your own lunch (working on funding, we promise!) and please bring
your ideas!