CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 20:40:53 -0400
###############################

RSVPs for the Passover Seder!
APRIL 18
6pm
the Roth Center (White Building behind the Choates)
###################################

Please blitz Hillel or Claudia Palmer with your DBA number (the long number that
starts
with an 86 on your ID).  To help cover the costs of food preparation and service,
you will be charged approxiamtely $20*.

The Seder will feature student leaders, wine, food, and An Original Passover Musical!!!

Wanna know more about Passover?  Check it out! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover
Wanna know more about a Passover Seder? Check it out! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passover_Seder

* We hope to have all interested students participate in a Hillel hosted Seder.
  If your financial circumstances are such that the cost of the seder is prohibitive
or burdensome we encourage you to talk with Claudia Palmer (the Hillel Administrative
Assistant) so that you may participate. Conversations will remain confidential.