CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:16:26 -0400
Want to learn more about autism internationally? Like pizza and low on DBA?

Join ASPIRE for a film screening and FREE PIZZA dinner TONIGHT!

*~*~*~*"The Horse Boy"*~*~*~*
A story of one family's journey with their autistic son throughout Mongolia to
understand autism across a variety of international communities' perspectives.

TODAY, Tuesday, Aug. 16
6 pm - 8 pm
Rocky 001

***With an introduction from Professor of Anthropology, Sienna Craig***

What's ASPIRE?
ASPIRE is a Tucker-supported organization that provides student volunteer-based
services in the Upper Valley for children on the autism spectrum. Through our
services and awareness-raising activities, our goal is to give those affected
by autism a reason to hope...to dream... to aspire.