CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 15:16:21 -0400
Do you dream of being a Bollywood Princess?
       Unintentionally screw the lightbulb and pet the dog when you dance?
               Love to Dance?

As long as you answered yes to the last question, come TRY OUT for DARTMOUTH RAAZ,
the NEW South Asian fusion dance group on campus!

Get ready for flashy costumes, incredible Bollywood beats, and dynamic dance moves!

Come show us 30 seconds of ANY STYLE of dance or even Freestyle (solo or
with a friend!) & we'll informally teach you (as a group) a few of our own
moves.

TRY-OUTS ARE THIS SUNDAY AT 3PM in the POOLVIEW ROOM IN THE GYM.

This is your chance to join the hottest new dance group on campus!

Ps. Don't know what to expect or who we are? Blitz back with any questions and/or
requests to see videos!