CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
The Big Green Bus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
thebiggreenbus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:19:27 -0400
Come to the Big Green Bus's outdoor movie showing on Saturday! We will be projecting
the SPECTACULAR movie Fuel onto the side of the bus and powering the speakers
and projector with our SOLAR PANELS (yay sun!).

Saturday (September 24th) is Moving Planet (moving-planet.org), a world wide rally
to move beyond fossil fuels. Show your support and learn more by coming to the
Green, the Big Green Bus, and "Fuel"!

Hot cocoa and popcorn will be available! Please bring your own MUG for the hot
cocoa and a bowl for the popcorn. This is a WASTE FREE event!! Feel free to bring
a blanket as well to layout for prime movie viewing.

What: Big Green Bus showing of Fuel (2008)
When: 7-9pm, Saturday, September 24th (MOVING PLANET!)
Where: The Green (in case of rain Silsby 28)
Why: Because you care :)
Packing list: Mug, bowl, blanket

See you there!