CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
SHEBA Dance Group <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SHEBA Dance Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:16:10 -0400
*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*

Have you always wanted to show off your superb dance skills?

Then come audition for SHEBALITE!
No experience necessary!

Date: TOMORROW (Sat. June 25th)
Time: 1:30 pm
Location: The pool view rooms in the gym

What to Expect:
1) To perform an originally choreographed piece, around 30 secs.  Show off YOUR
style, attitude, and stage presence.  Dance to whatever music/style suits you
best.  BRING YOUR OWN IPOD. You could even just freestyle!  You may audition in
groups, but people in groups will be considered individually.
2) We'll teach you a sequence of our own moves, which you will perform in groups.

3) To have a GREAT time dancing!

Bring comfortable shoes/clothes and your personal style and attitude!

Blitz "Sheba Dance Group" with any questions.

We can't wait to see you all!

*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*shebalite*