CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Women in Business <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:27:50 -0400
******** WOMEN IN BUSINESS *********

- Interested in finance, consulting, marketing, entrepreneurship, retail, or other areas of business?
- Want to learn more about WIB?
- Need more help on your resume before resume drop?
- Want to learn about full-time jobs, internships, and "winternships"?
- Want to meet new people?

Come join us for our FIRST meeting/resume review of Fall Term!  Pizza and drinks provided.

The meeting is open to *all genders and classes*

Find out about all the great events we have planned.  Feel free to bring your resume for resume review.

TODAY, Tuesday 9/27

6 PM - 7 PM

Silsby 113  <---NOTE: Temporary room change

Be there.