CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2012 00:20:32 +0000
	It's finally here! May 11th we're bringing you straight to Montreal. You've been asking and today we're telling you how to get your tickets.

First things first....

*****THE PLAN*******

On Friday May 11th the Coach bus will leave carrying 50+ students to Montreal

We'll arrive at the Marriott Residence Inn at Downtown Montreal and give you your room key. (Near McGill University and Eaton Center underground mall)

On Sunday May 13th you'll get back on the bus and come right back to Hanover!

Seriously. For two nights, you can do whatever you want as long as you come back safely on the Sunday for our return to Dartmouth.

Best part? The price for two nights in the Marriott and the Coach transportation? $55 Dollars.

Yup. That's it.

----------IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU DO, IN FACT, NEED A PASSPORT TO TRAVEL INTERNATIONALLY---------------

So you're probably wondering when you can hold your spot to go to Montreal.

Stop wondering.

On Saturday from 3-5PM we'll be selling you tickets to hold your spot for the Montreal trip at the Collis Lobby Desk.

Come with $25 dollars (DA$H or Cash) to reserve your spot and pay the rest on the week after when you come to show your passports.

FAQs - You should read this

Can you sign up for your friends?
 - Yes, if you want, you can sign up for ONE of your friends IF you have their Dartmouth ID you can show (even if they're paying with cash)

Do you need a passport?
- Yes, the trip is international, and you'll need your passport to cross the border and come back into the US.

Can I come at 3:30 and get in line for a ticket?
- Probably not. Historically, tickets are gone by 3:30 and the line has started forming by 2:50. You should plan your day accordingly and check by Collis around the starting time to get a sense of the line.

When can I get the tickets?
- We start selling at 3PM on the dot at Collis, you can't miss us.