CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Bait and Bullet <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2012 12:59:53 -0400
     There will be a beginner's fishing trip going out to Storrs Pond, located
just a few minutes from the school. Gear and food will be provided to participants,
as well as fishing instruction in fly fishing and spinning rod fishing. Space
and gear are limited so those who blitz back first will go. Cost for DOC members
is 5$ and non-DOC members is 7$.
      Bait and Bullet is the Hunting and Fishing subclub of the DOC. Throughout
the term we will lead a number of fishing and shooting trips, including trips
to our shooting range, the ocean, and even a trip to the Gaspe Peninsula in Quebec
for Atlantic Salmon fishing. If you are interested in these blitz back, and we
will add you to our blitz list, or come to one of our feeds.