CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 27 May 2012 12:39:38 -0400
The International Business Council cordially invites you to our last
event of the term: We are fortunate to have a videoconference with Dr.
Kaiser, Global Chief Investment Strategist of DB Private Wealth
Management, live from the head quarters in Frankfurt.
Dr. Kaiser holds a PhD in Economics from Frankfurt University as well
as a MA in Economics from Bonn University.

He has published widely on the European Monetary Union, European bond
markets and international capital market developments as well as on
asset allocation, risk premium and credit markets in outstanding
national and international journals.
For this event, he will deliver his take on the current development in
capital markets and DB?s investment strategy response. The
presentation is followed by a Q&A session.

Tuesday, May 29
2PM
Haldeman 041

We hope to see many of you this Tuesday. Please arrive on time, as
space is limited.

Cordially,
IBC