CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Men's Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Men's Hockey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2016 10:39:35 -0500
Dear Dartmouth students,

Tonight marks the last regular season home game ever at Thompson Arena for our ten seniors. Throughout the last four years, we’ve shared unbelievable memories with you in that storied rink. The heart-wrenching losses, where you stayed in the stands to support us as we left the ice. The overtime victories, monsoons of tennis balls, and playoff victories, where you screamed and bled Green for Dartmouth hockey. You’ve celebrated with us after our victories and walked by on Sunday, going out of your way to say “great game”. You’ve connected with us and stayed with us through the rollercoaster ride that has been our college career. You’ve been amazing friends and classmates to all of us. You’ve always been there for us. We love you. We love this crazy school. It’s a huge game tonight against Cornell. We need you one last time. Tonight we all bleed Green. We play with full hearts tonight, and leave everything on the table. So come on out and share our last regular season home game with us as we honor our seniors. Be loud. Be crazy. Give us one last wild home game that we can look back on as old men, and know that we left no doubt.

Thanks for the memories, let’s make some more tonight.

With gratitude,

#12 Jack Barre
#23 Nick Bligh
#22 Ryan Bullock