CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:07:01 -0400
Interested in classical South Asian, Bollywood, Bhangra, or Hip Hop dance? Join
Vandana in the Spring!

NO prior experience with Vandana or South Asian dance necessary!

All you have to do is blitz back with your rankings of preferences out of the
4 styles that we will be choreographing this term and you will be placed into
a dance!

AND you can get a PE credit!

BEST DEAL EVER. VANDANA 11S. JUST DO IT.

Still not convinced? Check out our moves:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On2D59d-qyQ

We have a TON of great performances lined up this year, and the commitment can
be as involved or not involved as you want!

Thanks,

Vandana!!!