CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Michael S. Laser" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael S. Laser
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 00:28:58 +0000
This weekend Dartmouth is hosting the Men's ECAC tournament Friday thru Sunday. The field is incredibly competitive and matches will go all day, so stop by and support the Big Green (6-0) as we make our bid to stay perfect.

Our first match is against Princeton Friday @ 3PM going as late as 7. We really want to capitalize on our home court advantage, so come by after class or around dinner and help push our guys to a win.  Match times on Saturday and Sunday are dependent upon tomorrow's results

The match is at the Boss Tennis Center behind Thomson Arena… starts around 3PM

COME SUPPORT YOUR TEAM!