CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jan 2012 18:10:58 -0500
APPLY FOR TRIPS DIRECTORATE! and help welcome them to Dartmouth!

All applications for directorate are due Thursday (January 5th) at 5:17 pm!  They
can be turned in either in hard copy to the Trips office, Robo 103 (I love visitors!)
or via blitz

Directorate is a great way to shape and create Dartmouth's greatest tradition
(I'm biased...) for the class of 2016.  If you've been involved in Trips before,
or are awesome at being sustainable, inclusive, or safe YOU should apply!!

Directorate consists of the following:
Croo chiefs
Safety Master
Trip Leader Trainers
Inclusivity and Outreach Intern
Sustainability Intern (NEW! Great for a '14 or someone who will be here during
the summer! Doesn't require past involvement in Trips)

Applications are attached and have more information

If you have questions, don't hesitate to blitz me, or stop by the Trips office
any afternoon!

-Emo