CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
PB Concerts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PB Concerts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2011 12:47:52 -0400
Due to the weather and other technicalities, we are moving the concert to Alumni
Hall. This venue is smaller and thus we will no longer be allowing non-dartmouth
affiliates in. The only way to get inside will be by using your Dartmouth student,
grad, teacher, etc. ID.

Additionally, we must limit the capacity, so first come first serve-not everyone
may be able to get in.

**NO BAGS ALLOWED IN THE VENUE**

On a different note, T Shirt sales will be from 6-9 at the Collis Info desk on
Friday and one lucky person will win an autographed poster, signed by all of the
performing artists.
**Limited Shirts Available