CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Thu, 5 May 2011 08:45:49 -0400
Sexual Assault Peer Advisors have reinstated office hours!

Sexual Assault Peer Advisors (SAPAs) have reinstated office hours! We invite you to seek these trained students about experiences with sexual assault or abusive relationships, concerns for friends and peers or any questions pertaining to sexual violence. We will be available to listen, explain different ways of addressing assault (both in and outside of the college), and locate proper resources on campus.

Find us in Collis 222 Wednesdays 8:00-9:00 PM and Thursdays 9:00-10:00 PM.