CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Psi Upsilon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Psi Upsilon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:58:43 -0500
Hey Folks!

I hope you are all having a fantastic day, because the Brotherly Brothers of ye olde Psi Upsilon certainly are drinking in the natural beauty of today's plentiful pillows of plump powdery precipitation! Unfortunately, this also means that we will be closed tonight.

Nevertheless, we do hope that this will encourage you all to spend your evenings with an abundance of poops and giggles, and busy yourselves with some good, wholesome outdoor fun! Have a snowball fight with your friends, or go sledding on the golf course, just don't come to Psi U tonight unless you want to stand by yourself in the dark.

Buckets of Love,
Psi Upsilon