CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Vita Clamantis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 00:06:11 -0400
Were you concerned by or interested in the Baby Lucy posters around campus last
term?
Wondering why people even bothered to put them up?
Come talk about it! Vita Clamantis is having an open meeting Tuesday, April 26th
at 4:00 in Collis 219.

Come...
*Discuss what it means to be pro-life
*Learn about the resources and expectations for undergraduate mothers at Dartmouth
based an independent study by Lauren Campfield '11
*Discuss what we can do to help moms and their children on campus
*Get more information about our upcoming lecture about ethics and stem cell research
on May 14th