CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:30:59 -0500
Dear Ol' Dartmouth,

Trip Leader and Croo Applications are online, and are due March 30, 2012 at 5

pm.
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/

DOC First-Year Trips is the collective undertaking of the entire upperclassman

community of Dartmouth.  That means we need YOU to make it happen! Applications

for Trip leaders and Croolings are now available!! There are no requirements necessary
to be involved in Trips,  all you need is to want to welcome freshmen, to welcome
yourself,  and to strengthen our community.

If you are on for 12X you ARE eligible to lead a Trip on later sections or be

on a Croo. The applications explains this so please start by reading that, and

if you still have questions let us know.

Blitz 'DOC Trips' or stop by Robinson Hall 103 if you have any questions or
ideas!

DOC First-Year Trips Directorate