CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2011 10:58:36 -0500
****Come hear about how to apply to be a trip leader or on a croo****

Come find out what we're looking for in trip leaders and croo members!!  Hear
about different trip types and the five croos you can apply to be on!

We need your help to welcome the 15's!!!

TODAY- 1 PM - Dartmouth Hall 105

Tomorrow- Trips Office Hours 10-4 Robo 103
***************************
Remember no outdoor experience neccessary
***************************

Applications for Croos and Trip Leaders are now available! All applications are
due on April 8, 2011.

The 2011 Croo Application is available to download here:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/www/downloads/2011/firstyeartrips/CrooApplication2
011.doc

To access the Trip Leader Application, go here:

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/

Blitz 'doctrips' with questions!!!!