CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sun, 6 May 2012 16:24:20 +0000
-- Want to get involved in Link Up? --

We have our weekly meeting at 10pm in Baker 158*
We'll be making flowers for the Proud to Be a Woman dinner tomorrow night!

You are cordially invited to...

the eighth *Proud to be a Woman Dinner*

The Proud to be a Woman Dinner invites '15 women, upperclass women, and Dartmouth faculty & staff to come together to unite the community of women on campus. Come hear Kendall Hoyt, Dartmouth Professor of Engineering, and Mayuka Kowaguchi '11, Presidential Fellow in the Advancement Office, speak about their experiences and enjoy dinner by Maple Street Catering.

This is a celebration, so dress to impress!

Monday, May 7th at six-thirty
Alumni Hall

Tickets are $10. To purchase a ticket, blitz "Link Up" with your 9-digit DASH number. If the ticket price poses a problem for you, you may contact Stephanie Chesnut at the Center for Women & Gender to get a ticket.

Additionally, if you have any advice or words of wisdom for those women in the classes below you, feel free to send them with your DASH number. We will be compiling the info for each class year to give out at the dinner.