CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Vita Clamantis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vita Clamantis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2011 17:33:43 -0500
Everybody wants to know..........

***"Does LIFE have any MEANING?"***

"Have we forgotten what it means to be HUMAN?"

"From Grassroots Films of Brooklyn, New York comes THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE, the story of a band of brothers who travel the world in search of the answers to the burning questions:  Who am I? Who is Man? Why do we search for meaning? Their journey brings them into the middle of the lives of the homeless on the streets of New York City, the orphans and disabled children of Peru, and the abandoned lepers in the forests of Ghana, Africa. What the young men discover changes them forever. Through one on one interviews and real life encounters, the brothers are awakened to the beauty of the human person and the resilience of the human spirit."
- http://www.grassrootsfilms.com/thehumanexperience/

On SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 5th, Vita Clamantis will be holding two showings of this groundbreaking film:

~ 2:00 PM in Dartmouth 105

~ 6:00 PM in Collis Commonground.

Watch the trailer HERE: http://www.grassrootsfilms.com/thehumanexperience/index.html

Come explore the meaning of life! (And bring your friends!)
Food will be served at both showings!

Cosponsored by OPAL, La Alianza Latina, Aquinas House and Amnesty International.