CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:56:56 -0400
Tonight begins Yom HaShoah, Holocaust remembrance day.

Dartmouth College Hillel will be honoring the memory of the 6 million Jews and
12 million people who perished in the Holocaust.

1)All are invited to a memorial service tonight, Wednesday, on the Green at 8
PM.

2) Thursday from 10 AM - 4 PM on Collis patio we will read the names of individuals
whose lives were tragically taken in the Holocaust.

3) Thursday at 4:15 PM in Tucker all are strongly encouraged to attend a talk
with Betty Lauer, a Jewish Holocaust survivor.  She will speak about the relevance
of the Holocaust to our lives today and the ways in which the lessons from the
Holocaust can guide our decisions and actions now.

May there memory be for a blessing.