CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 2 May 2011 03:03:11 -0400
               ~AMARNA Presents~
--------------------------------------
~*~~* ~ Monday Night Dinner  ~*~~*~
--------------------------------------

	Join us.
         TONIGHT, MONDAY, MAY 2
               SPECIAL TIME 6:30 PM

With special guest...
		PROF. MICHAEL HERRON

Bio:  Prof. Michael Herron got his Ph.D in business from Stanford. He studies
voting trends, voting technology, and election analysis. His main research interests
include: ballot abnormalities and residual votes, government redistribution,
ecological inference, and statistical methods.

Join us for a very special discussion with Prof. Herron!

On the menu tonight:
Vegetable enchiladas!

And for dessert......
Cupcakes with a chocolate candy surprise!

-----

Where is Amarna, you say?
Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock street,
second house past the traffic light after the gym,
and right across from Kappa Kappa Gamma.

What is Amarna?
Amarna is a coed residential Undergraduate social organization.
We are open and non-exclusive, with no rush or pledge period
for new members. We embrace, affirm and appreciate individuality
and diversity. We encourage a spirit of voluntary, not obligatory,
participation in house activities. We plan and hold a variety of
events, from dance parties to weekly dinners with faculty and
administrators, from our signature "Wine and Cheese" to
community service activities and events addressing issues of diversity.