CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Men's Volleyball <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Men's Volleyball <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 01:12:57 -0400
Dear Dartmouth dudes,

If you're interested in trying out for the the Men's Club Volleyball team, we will be holding a short tryout today (Friday) from 7:30 PM to 8:45 PM in Leede Gymnasium (sorry for the short notice--we just got schedules recently).  If you can't make it tonight but are still interested in trying out for the team, reply to this email and let me know and we can arrange an alternative date and time that works.  Absolutely no experience is necessary!

Hope to see you there.

Will Hart
Men's Club Volleyball