CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
The Dartmouth Independent <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2011 11:57:14 -0400
As of this very moment, The Dartmouth Independent has officially gone live!
Don’t know much about us?
Check us out at www.dartmouthindependent.com
Who are we?
The Dartmouth Independent, or TDI as we call it, is a relatively young publication, but we boast a pretty rich history for its years.
Over said years, we've interviewed the likes of Flickr Founder Stewart Butterfield, Kelly of “The Office” fame and eminent economist Jeffrey Sachs,
profiled the final days of Senator Edward Kennedy, and archived numerous reports from the Middle East: including an unlikely encounter with an international
fugitive in Jerusalem. But oh so much more relevantly, our award-winning investigative journalism has led us to chronicle the storied history of beer pong
right here at Dartmouth.
So who are we looking for?
Short answer: YOU!
Long answer: A small group of writers here and there, looking to write intelligently about their passions. And for the first time, we're also seeking
videographers to tell the world what Dartmouth is really about – eye to eye.
Interested?
We’ll be holding an information session at Fahey Lounge on Saturday from 3 to 4:30
So come along, adopt an alter ego, kick start a column, find your inner kevjumba, do it the TDI way ™