CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
"Ariel I. Shapiro" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ariel I. Shapiro
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2011 15:29:23 -0400
"With God on Our Side" a documentary from the Christian perspective about the
efficacy of traditional Christian Zionism
Tonight, Wednesday, 6pm in Haldeman 125.

While J Street U does not sponsor or necesarily agree with the views of this movie,
we believe that understanding multiple perspectives and engaging with them is
always beneficial.  Please join us after for a multi-faith discussion about the
role of religion in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, led by Dartmouth's Lutheran
pastor.