CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chimaera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 16:28:54 -0400
Chimaera: The Dartmouth Interdisciplinary Review will host its first meeting Sunday at 3:00 pm in Collis Room 212. Refreshments will be provided!

If you're interested in finding out more about this new and innovative publication and how you can get involved, we'd love to see you there!  We'll be discussing our plans for the Fall 2010 issue, and we want your input.

If you're interested in getting involved but can't make Sunday's meeting, blitz "CHIMAERA" for more information.

We hope to see you Sunday!

-The Chimaera Editorial Board

Mission Statement:

Chimaera: The Dartmouth Interdisciplinary Review creates a forum for the exchange of ideas across traditional academic boundaries. With an emphasis on the humanities, Chimaera encourages interaction across the academic spectrum, bringing diverse disciplines into conversation on common themes.

Within the review, academic papers are enriched by their juxtaposition with fiction, poetry, and interviews with professors, visiting artists, and scholars.

The review draws submissions from all fields, especially those not represented by single-focus publications on campus. Chimaera welcomes interdisciplinary submissions that transcend the boundaries of single-focus publications.