CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
SHEBA Dance Group <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SHEBA Dance Group <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2011 08:35:47 -0400
Got swag?
Got sass?
Got style?

Try out for the premier hip-hop dance troupe at Dartmouth College

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5anbTmDxJmI

~~~~~SHEBA~~~~~
Founded in 1995, Dartmouth's premier hip-hop dance group, SHEBA, is looking for
a new class of dancers!

DATE: TODAY!!
TIME: 11:30am til we're done
PLACE: 301 Wilson (the red building next to the Hopkins Center)

Wear comfortable clothes/shoes and bring water!! To audition, be prepared to do
these two things:

1) Come with and perform your own choreographed 30 second piece.  We just want
to see you do your thing, so there's no pressure.  Show off YOUR style, attitude,
and stage presence.  Dance to whatever music/style suits you best.  (Please supply
your own music, you can bring ipods too.  We'll have a stereo.)  You may audition
in groups, but people in groups will be considered individually.
2) We'll teach you two of our dances, which you will perform in groups

You don't need ANY experience, and its a no pressure thing. Bring your friends
and just have a good time!

Hope to see you today!

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to blitz SDT, Hilary Nguyen
or Michelle J. Lee ('12).