CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:15:27 -0500
The time has come to start planning Trips 2012 (!!!)

Attached is the application to be assistant director for Trips 2012.  The
assistant director will work with the director (me) to make Trips 2012 happen
fabulously for the class of 2016!!   It's a lot of work mixed with a lot of fun
and silliness.

If you've been involved in Trips in the past, either as a leader, croo member,
or directorate, please consider applying.

Applications are due December 15th at 2 pm (early applications are encouraged).
Applications can either be turned in by blitz to [log in to unmask], or in
hard copy
to the Trips office, Robo 103.

Please don't hesitate to blitz me if you have any questions

Emily Mason-Osann
Director 2012