CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2012 15:25:39 -0500
We're keeping it simple and traditional!

From February 3rd to February 5th, Programming Board is bringing you to Quebec, Canada.

In keeping with the theme of the Republican Primary - "Small Government" - PB isn't going to march over your American Right to do whatever you like. We pay for the buses to and from the hotel, as well as the hotel itself. The rest of the weekend is yours, ski/party/ do want you want!  Just remember to get back on the bus!

The trip will be 50 dollars total for the transportation to and from Quebec and the hotel for the three days.

Come tomorrow, Thursday Jan. 12th, from 6:30-8:00 to hold your spot with a $25 dollar deposit (DA$H or Cash). Next week, pay the other $25 dollars and you'll be all set to go. Collis Lobby Table, right across from the info desk on the 1st floor.

No age restrictions, although 18 is the best age to have fun in Canada. It's first come, first-serve for the first 48 people, and if we have spaces on Friday we'll be setting up to sell tickets then too.

Don't forget your passeport!

PB