CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
PoliTALK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2012 21:01:50 -0500
PolicyMic.com is currently accepting applications for our Political Journalism
Bootcamp, which will train you to write provocatively and persuasively about politics
and culture.

"The PolicyMic internship is a wonderful way for aspiring writers to hone their
writing skills, develop their opinions, and get published to a wide audience...Whether you
are a experienced writer, political junkie, or just want to learn about internet
media, I am sure that this internship will be a rewarding experience."
       -Dillon Cory, UChicago 2014

As a member of the bootcamp, you will complete a series of challenges over the
course of 7 weeks designed to test and train your writing and new media skills.
Along the way, there are prizes to win and our editors will give you feedback
on everything you write. When you're done, you will have a polished portfolio
of writing and an audience of readers.

This writing program will span 7 (or longer if things go well) weeks, and all
work can be done remotely, with a flexible time schedule. To apply, please send
a resume to Editorial (at) policymic.com. Application deadline: Wednesday January
11th.

PolicyMic was founded by Jake Horowitz and Chris Altchek, recent graduates of
Stanford and Harvard

To learn more about PolicyMic: http://www.policymic.com/info/about