CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:05:36 -0400
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH AN RWIT TUTOR!

RWIT is Dartmouth's FREE (!!!) tutoring resource for Research, Writing, & Multimedia
Projects

WE CAN HELP YOU WITH ALL STEPS OF THE COMPOSING PROCESS, including...
		-- brainstorming ideas
		-- developing research strategies
		-- formulating an argument & thesis
		-- outlining drafts
		-- improving style & grammar
		-- refining compositions
		-- & much, much more!

& WE CAN HELP YOU NO MATTER YOUR ACADEMIC DISCIPLINE, YEAR, OR WRITING ABILITY!

RWIT tutors represent diverse backgrounds and majors and are trained to assist
students in the fundamentals of good writing... Seriously, we're not just for
English papers.

HOURS: Sunday - Thursday, 4-10PM
LOCATION: Room 183, First Floor Berry

TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT, VISIT US ONLINE @
		www.dartmouth.edu/~rwit

1) visit our website
2) click on "Make an Appointment" under "For Students" on the right side of the
page
3) follow instructions from there
4) remember it's FREE!

***see attached flier for more information and a map to our location on FFB***