CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
PB Concerts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
PB Concerts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2012 22:48:49 -0500
Dear Campus,

***IMPORTANT***
Your ID and your ticket must have the same name!

***REFUNDS***
If you need a refund, please email this account with the subject of "Refund."
The system did glitch and sell 26 people both North and South hall tickets. If
you do not email me, I will automatically refund your South hall ticket.

***Still need a ticket***
If you would still like to purchase a ticket and are a Dartmouth Undergraduate
Student., please email this account with the subject "Want Ticket"
First come, first serve.

The concert sold out in 15 seconds (with about 1700 people trying to buy a ticket
at 9 p.m. exactly). If the wrong information was provided, a 20 minute reserve
was put and after that time the tickets were re-released. I did not design the
website and, therefore, can not do anything to help anyone.

As to the venue...
Believe me, PB would have loved to have the biggest venue possible and allow visitors.
This was not possible. Thus, we had to settle for 53 commons...or nothing....

We understand that this is not the best scenerio possible, however, we hope you
understand that we are not trying to be evil or exclusive. If it were up to me,
Dartmouth would have a concert specific venue to allow for larger crowds and better
sound.

Best,
Amaris