CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:03:38 -0400
To apply to be a Trip Leader or Croo member for Trips 2012!!

If you are a Dartmouth Student and you want to Welcome the class of 2016, you
are eligible!  No prior experience or knowledge is necessary, we will give you
all the training you could ever want or need!

Applications are due at 5 pm!  They can be found here
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~doc/firstyeartrips/leaders/applications/

If you have any questions or want to come play we will be in Robo 103 all day!
(or you can blitz us)

Please don't hesistate to blitz us if you have questions are are having issues
with the website and trip leader app, we know it's a little wonky

-Trips Directorate 2012