CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Skateboard Club <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Skateboard Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2011 14:45:01 -0400
Whether you're cruising around on your longboard, or jumping off stairs on your skateboard, or even if you're just learning how to ride, come to Skateboard Club.

We're having the first meeting of the term this Friday at 3 on the "Kemeny Ramps" (the giant sidewalk area between Berry and Kemeny). Come hang out, meet other riders, get the scoop on amazing local hills, and hear about what we have planned for the term including :

Making a skate film
Learn how to make a custom board design in the woodshop
Learn how to make your own slide gloves
Skate sessions and group trips to local hills

We'll probably ride after the meeting, so bring your gear!

   Skateboard Club