CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Chi Heorot <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chi Heorot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 2016 10:20:19 -0500
Hanover. A town built on granite, broken dreams and millions of dollars of student loans. A town where you can forge your own happy ending. A town home to a sporting event greater than the World Cup, World Series and World War II combined…

The Quinniprinceton Megabowl

Dartmouth vs. #1 QUINNIPIAC Friday 8:00pm *COSTUME NIGHT*

Dartmouth vs. PRINCETON Saturday 7:30pm

A costume night, a #1 ranked opponent, and the Princeton game haven’t all occurred on the same weekend since the infamous Istanbul episode of 1933, and I think we all remember how THAT turned out.

FRIDAY NIGHT, 8 O’CLOCK!

QUINNIPRINCETON MEGABOWL!