CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Mon, 15 Aug 2011 01:32:18 -0400
               ~AMARNA Presents~
--------------------------------------
~*~~* ~ Monday Night Dinner  ~*~~*~
--------------------------------------

Join us...
         TONIGHT, MONDAY AUGUST 15
                          7 PM

With special guest...
		PROF. ELISABETH CURTIS

Tonight's topic: The current state of the US economy

Join us for a very special discussion with Prof. Curtis!

On the menu tonight:
	Black bean and veggie enchiladas
	Roasted summer squash and zucchini
	Lime and cilantro rice
	Marranitos (Mexican molasses ginger cookies)

-------------------------------------

Where is Amarna, you say?
Amarna is located at 23 E. Wheelock street, second house past the traffic light
after the gym, and right across from Kappa Kappa Gamma.

What is Amarna?
Amarna is a coed residential Undergraduate social organization. We are open and
non-exclusive, with no rush or pledge period for new members. We embrace, affirm
and appreciate individuality and diversity. We encourage a spirit of voluntary,
not obligatory, participation in house activities. We plan and hold a variety
of events, from dance parties to weekly dinners with faculty and administrators,
from our signature "Wine and Cheese" to community service activities and events
addressing issues of diversity.