CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DOC Trips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 18:35:19 -0500

Greetings Dartmouth!!

I just wanted to introduce myself as the Trips Director for 2011 and let you all
know how excited I am to help put this program together and to work with
hundreds of you to make the '15s (yes i know that's crazy, still not used to
saying it) feel welcome next fall.  Without your support Trips would not be
possible!

Its that time of year for me to select the Trips Directorate, the folks who I
will work with for the next year to make trips as awesome as possible.  This
includes the Assistant Director, the Croo Chielfs (H Croo, Lodj Croo, Vox Croo,
Klymbing Croo, and Grant Croo), the Trip Leader Trainers, the Safety Master, and
the Inclusivity and Outreach Intern.  All of us will work together to hopefully
make trips a wonderful experience for all the freshman that truly welcomes to
the Dartmouth community and lets them know that we are excited they are here!

Anyways, attached are the applications for:

Assisant Director--anyone can apply with prior experience leading a trip/being
on a croo or on the directorate

H Croo Chiefs (we pick 2)--must have been on H Croo

Lodj Croo Chiefs (2)-- must have been on Lodj Croo

Vox Croo Chiefs (2)--must have been on Vox Croo

Klymbing Croo  Chief(1) --Climbing experience but does not need to have been on
Klimbing croo

Grant Croo Chief (1)--must have been on grant croo

Trip Leader Trainers (3)--Must have lead a trip

Safety Master--Must have high safety/medical certification (OEC, WFR, EMT
etc...) (this is a new position, it involves getting certified to teach first
aid and cpr to trip leaders in the spring and summer and helping with the Trips
safety protocols) (14s you can apply for this!)

Inclusivity and Outreach Intern--open to anyone who wants to make trips more
reprasentative of the entire Dartmouth community and to reach out to groups on
campus that have been historically underrepresented in this area.  (14s you can
apply for this!)

All apps are due Jan 11, 2011 at 1:11 (1/11/11)

So PLEASE consider applying to any one of these positions if you are qualified.
There are far more detailed descriptions of the positions attached in the
applications.

Feel free to email 'doctrips' with any questions or ideas or pictures of puppies
etc...

Enjoy your breaks and think about Trips!!!!!!  also 15s have been admitted so we
have trippees

-Emily Unger '11

235 days till Trips (ish)