CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Dartmouth Business Journal <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dartmouth Business Journal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2012 21:56:51 +0000

Then come to the Dartmouth Business Journal Interest meeting this Tuesday, April 3rd at 8:30 pm in Carson L02!

If you're interested in business, being published, or any combination of the two then come join the DBJ! We are a termly undergraduate publication that focuses on the forefront of business developments and delivering thorough analysis on one of today's most dynamic and exciting disciplines. We offer amazing opportunities to interview important business leaders and thinkers as well as publish creative new business ideas.

And the best part is we are currently looking to recruit writers and layout editors, so please join us at our first meeting of the term.

FIRST MEETING OF THE TERM:

WHERE – Carson L02
WHEN – Tuesday, April 3, 2012
WHAT TIME- 8:30pm

If you are off campus or unable to make the meeting but still are interesting in contributing this term, please blitz our account and we'll get you involved.

Visit us at dartmouthbusinessjournal.com