CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
PoliTALK <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 2010 00:07:13 -0400
An original PoliTALK production:

MIDTERM MADNESS: Democratic Demise and Republican Rise?

Come to the first PoliTALK meeting of the term for great debate, discussion, and a MIDTERM ELECTION BRACKET, with the best political prognosticator receiving a PRIZE!!!!

Also, there's sweet, delicious free food. Catered by a different local restaurant every week, making Rocky easily the best dining hall on campus.

TODAY (September 30th)  6:30 - 7:30
Morrison Commons (the big oval room) in Rocky

DON'T MISS OUT as we talk about the Tea Party, the Democrats' accomplishments and follies, the GOP's "Pledge to America," and more as we eat great food, have a good time, build a bracket, and become more informed.