CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Stonefence Review <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stonefence Review <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2011 20:13:23 -0400
*********************************

Hey kids,

Tired of living lives of quiet desperation as you watch
your artistic talent go to waste? Do you have an itch you
just can?t scratch? Well, the caring, only somewhat
Mephistophelian folks at Stonefence have the solution for
you!

Send us your poems, short stories, plays, humor, creative
nonfiction, novel excerpts, paintings, sculpture,
photography, prints, film stills, drawings, architecture,
design, and digital media!

The Stonefence Review is Dartmouth?s oldest and premier
literary magazine, and we?re here to showcase the amazing
talent of the student body.

Which reminds us?

About that itch?go to Dick?s House. Seriously.

Submit using: stonefencereview.submishmash.com/Submit

Love ya! ;-)

SF

SPRING TERM DEADLINE: APRIL 22, 2011
ALL WORKS ARE CONSIDERED ANONYMOUSLY.
New members are welcome! If you would like to join
the editorial board, blitz the account.
Check out our awesome winter issue online:
stonefencereview.com