CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Cover Home Repair <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cover Home Repair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2012 00:16:22 -0400
Ever wondered:

How have different members of the Dartmouth community answered the "call" to serve
the communities around them?
What are our expectations from service and what makes our experiences meaningful?
Is it possible to "serve" people in everyday interactions? How so?
How do YOU hope to include service in your life at Dartmouth and beyond?

If so, then the COVER Home Repair Project invites you to join us TODAY, May 27,
at 6 30 pm in the Tucker Foundation Seminar Room for an invigorating conversation
with your peers on the role service plays in our lives and our reasons for pursuing
it.

Dinner will be served.

Sponsored by the COVER Home Repair Project