CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Mens Club Lacrosse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mens Club Lacrosse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2011 11:37:43 -0400
Inerested in getting involved in Mens Club Lacrosse?

Come to the meeting TOMORROW, SUNDAY, OCTOBER 9TH at 7:00PM in FAHEY-MCLANE 1ST
FLOOR LOUNGE.  This is a mandatory meeting as we will be signing waivers and setting
up the team blitz list for the year.  We will also be passing out necessary information.
  It should not take more than an hour maximum.

If you are unable to make the meeting but still want to play or be on the list,
blitz [log in to unmask] or my personal account, [log in to unmask]

All levels of skill and experience are welcome.

-Brian Holekamp, Greg Certo, Dan Lentz