CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

Date:
Sat, 14 May 2011 19:16:07 -0400
Like to draw?

Like to write?

Like to write AND draw?

Would like to help out bored and/or wounded overseas soldiers?

Then come on down to the.....
**********************************
*COMIC MAKING MARATHON*
Saturday May 14
8pm-12am
Collis 101
Snacks and Drawing Supplies will be Provided!!!

We will also be taking donations to send to Operation Comix Relief. An organization
that sends comics to soldiers overseas. For info:
http://www.operationcomixrelief.org/index.php

DRAW is a group interested in all forms of word-imagery stuff from comic-books,
comic-strips, graphic novels, what have you!

We meet EVERY TUESDAY in Robo 204 at 7pm