CAMPUS-EVENTS Archives

Campus Events

CAMPUS-EVENTS@LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU

From:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Programming Board <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:46:49 -0500
Take a walk over to ONE Wheelock and grab some Peppermint Hot Chocolate as this Thursday we have Karaoke Night as we usually do! Sing along, watch others sing, make your friends sing. It's too cold not to sing at least ONE song.
- Today 8-10 PM

Always feel like 1 more round and you'd get the hang of laser tag? Now's your chance. Come to Alumni Hall anytime from 1-8PM on Sunday the 22nd and get some games of Laser tag in. All you need to do it show up.
 - Sunday from 1-8 PM

Monday at 3PM Meeting. Share your ideas, concerns, love, hate. Whatever.

Poker Night. Play Poker. Win Prizes. Next Week Tuesday.

"I wanna be a billionaire so fricken' bad"